Wednesday, October 3, 2007

6:06 pm
While i sit in front of this computer typing my thoughts out with the physical action of my hands, I feel....free. How do I stay in this mind frame when I'm not writing. my thoughts race back and forth from present to future to past.
When I was 6 I was mad at my mom for leaving me alone with a nanny while she went and did her motivational seminars. When she got back I tried to get her attention by placing a butcher knife between my arm and my breast, and covered myself in ketchup. giving the illusion that I had been stabbed. She walked right over me. I ran away to the woods for a few hours.


7:26pm
It costs me too much to worry about if I'm doing the right thing. I judge my own thoughts sometimes rather than just letting them come and reside in my mind and run their course.

No comments: