Monday, October 1, 2007

Tomorrow I will attempt to fix my comuter. So i can write more....
Nathan Came over 2 days ago. We watched Jorden Maxwells Egypt in the new millenium. We talked of combasatars, physics, infinate matter, space and pyrimyds. I mentioned Michael Tsarion and the occult and middle earth and of course magic. He uses his hands a lot when he talks. I was a liitle sleepy so it was a short visit. It was nice though.

I have come to new meanings of the stillness. We are of infinite matter. The matter that creates this universe is what is in me and you and all. Imagine the sun..... and then earth orbiting the sun..... and all the other planets..... now if movement is always and infinite, then it is moving at such a warped speed that eventually all becomes still. I can show a deminstation with my hand moving so fast and then eventually stops. That is the best way to understand it... I think.
Now the question is..... how do I stay in a state of stillness all the time? Is it a mind taming, or mind control rather.... like deep meditation. the psychic ability to remain focused on what it is that I want to acheive.

Last night I danced while Phoenix was taking a nap.
I have come up with another theory..... When I dance my body is physically moving, but there is a stillness within me. And when I dance... I feel graceful, I feel still. That expains why I feel so grounded when I dance.
I have a mental stillness!!!!

I will tune my guitar today and see if it sounds good. Then maybe I'll write you a song. It would be my first one.... well other than candy coated stars.



There is a theory that the sun has a vortex that goes straight through, and when you or whoever travles through it it will take you to a differnt dimension.

And then there are the sun people, who I talked about with a client today at school. They stare at the sun for an hour at early morn and again later on in the day. They do not need food or clothes because the energy of the sun fills them up and they can controll their bodie temps.

I gotta go pick up Phoenizlebutt.

No comments: