Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I can't stand being at school anymore. It makes me sad, but i do what I got to do, so I play with it. It being the energy that surrounds me. I talk with my clients about the things I'm not supposed to. Religon, pollitics, recently aliens. Some play back, some debate or preach. This doesn't bother me. It's the people who sit there and stare at themselves and chew their gum and talk on their cell phones about stuff. just stuff. I chew gum (now aspertame free) and talk on my cell phone, but I like to engage people. Mostly anyway. I tried that last night, but fouind I was too sleepy from Nathans Tong Ren techniques for my foot, which still hurts but not as bad. Tonight I will give my foot the attention it needs after Phoenix falls asleep.
But I seem to find myself outside when I don't have clients. The overhead lights inside and the lacking ability or unwillingness of people to open their minds is a little too much or too little depending on how I look at it sometimes. But hey.... it's a great oppertunity to experiment with "opening" my frontal lobes and engaging the people around me as well as my fellow students who I feel like need to be engaged the most.

No comments: